posted Jun 4, 2010, 12:11 AM by Francois Tricot
updated Jun 4, 2010, 12:13 AM
To fullfil our Business Requirements in Document Management and Electronic Submission, we benchmarked of 12 EDMS solutions and decided to choose one from Ennov.
The main features are :
The scope of this corporate solution is:
- the management of our critical documents life cycle
- compliance, if necessary, with 21 CFR part 11 rule,
- the management and the publishing regulatory submission files
- R&D : Pharmaceutical and Biological will go first
- Other departments may join later (patents, legal, projects, IT...), according to need
The short term objective of this solution will be the electronic submission next year of the STARKdossiers so this EDMS will be implemented first for the Libourne R&D department.
The mid term objective is to make it a corporate solution : Biology R&D, all Pharmaceutical R&D projects, Legal Department, Projects/Marketing...
The project managers for this project are:
- IT : Florian Labecot
- R&D : Frédéric Bourgeais
I'd like to thank the Service Achats Généraux for the price negociation that let us choose the best candidate (functional and technical scope) at the lowest price among competition.
More information on Ennov web site :