Sometimes if you visit a secure webpage in Internet Explorer a message will pop up stating "This page contains both secure and non secure items. Do you want to display non secure items".
In Internet Explorer 8 the wording will be "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely"
This warning appears because you are visiting a secure site (HTTPS site) and somewhere behind the scenes that site or page is trying to access a non secure resource such as a complete page or very often an image. That makes the browser assume that because you are at a secure site, you should not be getting anything that is not secure.
This warning can appear when you go to CevApps sites.
There is a simple way to turn off this warning.
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Click Tools
3) Then click on Internet Options
4) Click on the Security Tab
5) Make sure the Internet Icon is highlighted and click on the Custom Level button
6) Scroll about half way down the list to the Miscellaneous Section and look for "Display Mixed Content"
7) Click on Enable for Display Mixed Content instead of Prompt
8) Click on OK. Click yes in the warning box. Click OK.
9) The change should be immediate and the next time you open the problem webpage there will be no warning.